Bus Guru is the UK’s first app to give users both the LIVE (real-time) bus times AND the best routes from TFL’s Journey Planner and Countdown System – and it’s FREE!
SAVE TIME & ELIMINATE STRESS: No more waiting around at bus stops, with Bus Guru you can plan your journey to perfection
– knowing which route will be the fastest AND when your bus will arrive at the stop.
<<< CLICK ON iPHONE SCREEN TO TRY THE LIVE APP
- For iPhone/iPad: Download iPhone App
- For Android: Download Android App
- All Smartphones: To install the Bus Guru mobile app open the following link in your phone’s browser: http://m.busguru.co.uk (the web app can usually be saved on your phone from the browser).
- LIVE INFO: Up-to-the-second information on all TFL buses’ real-time locations.
- ONE CLICK: To view your nearest stop’s buses OR all the bus stops around you.
- LIVE JOURNEY PLANNER: Compare the quickest routes AND live bus times using Bus Guru’s Journey Planner integrated with live bus times. So you can find the fastest bus AND which bus is leaving first. (We have combined two very complex systems so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any blips and we will update the app).
- SEARCH: For ANY bus stop and live bus info via an address/postcode/area.
- MAPS: View bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map. Tap on a flag to view the bus stop number and name, plus the final destination and routes.
- OYSTER CARD TOP-UPS: View ALL of the Oyster Card Top-up vendors around you. Search for Oyster vendors via the map.
- FAVOURITES: Save bus stops by tapping the star.
- RECENT STOPS: Look at the stops you’ve recently viewed with one click.
- DISRUPTIONS: View live bus diversions, cancellations and closures.
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE: We have invested a considerable amount of time into making Bus Guru user-friendly, nifty and beautiful.
- FAST: Due to advanced caching technology and optimisation.
- STABLE: Works on all 3G phones and iOS 4.2 to iOS 5 – and doesn’t crash.
- MORE FEATURES COMING SOON: please email us email@example.com / Tweet @BusGuru / write on the www.facebook.com/BusGuru wall to let us know what features you’d like.